Just like the usual dishes of the most tribal and exotic cultures in the world, this blog is a product of a little this and that, a can of boredom, a pint of the most senseless ramblings, a spoonful of teen angst, and other random bits of things I pick up from the big pile of dirt I call earth.

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Identity Crisis



I still don't know what to put up in this blog. Like some sort of teenager, i'm still trying to find my blog's identity. That's why I named this "Guide to Cooking (Anything and Everything You Can Imagine), so I don't have to limit myself in what I write.

I can say that I'm a frustrated writer. I do write senseless stuff and what-nots. When I was in highschool, I signed up for our school organ, since I really AM a frustrated (no, not good, not good at all) writer. Fortunately, I was accepted (I reckon its because there are only six of us who tried out). And guess what, for four long years of being a member of that organ, I never had any of my articles published. I tried submitting for like the first two years: news, features, literary articles, poems, short stories, but not even the shortest bit of phrase I wrote was there. After two years of writing and submitting and hoping and being disappointed, I stopped writing. I guess nobody is interested in what I am saying. I guess they don't really care about a loser like me. Or I guess I'm just so stupid that what I write is just some cracked-pot product of my stupidity. I guess the reason would be the latter.



So before I start boring further my one already bored reader (who I reckon was just accidentally passing by my god-forsaken blog), I should stop here.



But if you, yes you who's reading this right now (I guess I'm just talking to myself. lol), what can you suggest to make my blog stand-out?! And how the hell could I get so many hits here?! I guess I shouldn't write anything stupid like what I wrote a few minutes ago. Anyway, I'm just a newbie here in the blogosphere, and I really don't know how to "blog" or whatever. Can you just give me any suggestions please??!



I guess I just don't want to be that loser who never got an article published in their school organ, eh? I guess I wanna make it big, here, on the cyberspace, here on the loser-squad's blog of mine. I guess I wanna be known for SOMETHING, because I am not even known for ANYTHING really. That's why I'm a speckofdust. That's why I'm a loser.

No comments: